This BBQ sauce recipe is a little milder than our other sauces. Perfect for young kids or picky adults who think black pepper is spicy. This is a sweet vinegar based sauce so it will have a little zip.
Perfect for cheeseburgers, chicken, ribs, pulled pork, brisket or any other sandwich. If your kid likes to dump ketchup on everything this might just be the sauce to widen their horizons.
- Start by tossing a pound of butter in your biggest sauce pan. Put stove on lowest temperature to start melting butter. Careful not to burn it. Stir often.
- While the butter is melting peel and chop four onion and throw in your blender. This should fill the blender to the top. Blend it to make room.
- Next peel and chop a bunch of ginger root. Toss in blender.
- Fill the rest of the way with peeled garlic cloves. Please tell me you bought them peeled otherwise you will hate this recipe.
- Blend all the ingredients and add in with butter. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Now add 1 bottle of worcestershire sauce.
- Add 3/4 gallon of red wine vinegar.
- Add about 1 cup of molasses.
- Add one can of tomato paste.
- Add about 2 cups of our famous dry rub.
- Add about 24 cups of brown sugar. When stirred your sauce should be just above the handle rivets if you did it right.
- Stir and simmer until all of the sugar is dissolved and you have a nice smooth sauce.
- Taste and adjust to your liking.
If this recipe is for too big of a quantity just reduce the ingredients or go all in and bottle it for your friends and family.