Ohhh nothing is better than good old peas and cheese salad just like mom used to make. Wait a second, you are a mom now and you are about to make this. Anyway you are in luck, this is the top secret passed down from cave art and ancient tradition recipe!
Loved by young and old a like. This is always a favorite side dish at picnics, BBQs, potlucks, family reunions or just for dinner. This is a big batch recipe. Feeds about 15 or so.
- Wash and dice 1 big bunch of green onion.
- Wash and dice 3 big stalks of celery.
- Peel and dice 2 medium cucumber.
- Dice about 2 cups of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Wash 5 lbs of organic frozen peas under super hot water to thaw.
- Sprinkle sea salt and coarse black pepper across the top to taste.
- About about 20 oz. of ranch.
- Mix thoroughly
- .Chill and serve.