Okay mom if you are sick and run down you aren’t going to be able to pull of this super mom routine. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so let’s blast your body with some much needed nutrition. Plus, if you mess up during the rest of the day at least you started with a nutritious breakfast. Who knows you might even lose a few pounds! This is going to be super quick too.
Breakfast stir fry is going to do just the trick to get a nice veggie blast. Plus a hot meal is always nicer than a cold salad.
- Dice a zucchini.
- Dice 1 chicken brat or whatever protein you like.
- Empty one bag of stir fry mix. I like to vary these so I change up my veggies throughout the week. Each kind of vegetable has different vitamins, minerals and micro nutrients. Just blast your body with a nice variation.
- Cook with olive oil.
- I like to top it with soy sauce and black pepper to keep the calories low. I never use the dressing in the package.
Make yourself an all fruit smoothie to get a nice nutritious fruit blast.
- Add frozen fruit to your blender.
- Pour apple juice just covering the fruit.
- Blend and enjoy.
After being faced with some pretty scary health problems my nutritionist recommended this. I can proudly say that it seems to have healed me and I did lose some weight. I haven’t even had a cold in like two years. If you are feeling a little unhealthy this will get you back on track. The old saying is true, you are what you eat. If you only eat fries and coke that will be what you are made of.
Eating healthy and exercising are the best cures or preventative measures against sickness and disease. Your body can heal itself, but you have to give it the nutrition it needs. Try the breakfast of champions, how can it possibly hurt?